Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default And now, the rest of the story

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:19:05 -0700 (PDT), Dave__67
wrote:

On Sep 9, 12:06*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Dave__67" wrote in message

On Sep 9, 1:29 am, "Steve B" wrote:

Thomas Jefferson wrote the following text, but only one line has been made
famous and put on T shirts. The rest is highly relevant and shows the
context of the snippet and the timelessness of our genius forefather's
foresight into the affairs of the nation they fought and died to create.

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."

End of quote.

I wish to see some of this natural manure. And very soon. It's time for a
rebellion, or we all will either perish or become slaves to the ruling
class.

Millions are losing jobs. Millions are losing their homes. Millions are
losing health care in a nation where free health care is available only to
aliens. In a nation where citizens are treated like lower caste members.
Let the nutjobs come to the front and start the rebellion like they are
doing, and like I have stated in the past. Some little farmer from Ohio
who
has lost everything and is dying from cancer and can't be saved is going
change the path of the nation.

Mark my words.

Steve

As an aside,
what he describes here is not what some of the RWNJs are drooling
over, the mythic 'great cull' (which will never happen, IMO).

Dave

Years ago, people said that we'd be shopping and doing all this stuff on the
Internet one day. *Yeah, right, I thought. *Just because your brain is
incapable of encapsulating the idea does not make it impossible.

Squat and watch. *Prepare first.

Steve

So hordes of lawless nut jobs are going to start roaming the US
shooting anyone they deem 'too liberal'?

It's a juvenile fantasy.

Dave

Google "Tire Necklace"

It couldnt happen there either...could it?

Here..let me help you....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

One should notice that at one time, South Africa was very very
civilized. Then..the communists happened....and things went wryly to
****.

Same with Germany and a myrid number of other countries.

Germany was very very civilized in 1930....and had a very long history
of being civilized. Vienna...culture, literature, inventors..and
then...bad things happened.

So Dave..you are claiming that Bad Things cant happen in America?

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)