Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Lidl Compressor

drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob Minchin
saying something like:

An HVLP sprayer would be much better for this sort of job. The blower is
light weight and hangs off your shoulder on a strap with just a mains
lead to tow behind you. I was quite pleased with the performance power
one from B&Q - about £50 4 years ago.
I expect they still do them maybe with a different badge.

I concur, especially if it's a large outdoor area and many metres of
trailing air hose would be a royal pita. Most especially if there isn't
any other need for an air compressor and the painter /owner doesn't have
one.

Once again, the Jerry creature misses the point.