Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Compressor

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:18:56 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

Tell her she can do the tyres on the car without having to go to the
garage and do it under the watchful eye of a load of strange blokes!

Tyres are about the only thing I need (as in need not would be nice
to have) for compressed air and I have a heavy duty tyre inflator for
that.

Blowing cack out of things might be useful but isn't a strong enough
hook to hang a compressor on. My lungs work reasonably well, both
methods just end up shoving the cack into the atmosphere though.

A driver for nuts could be handy now that I swap wheels between
summer and winter. But the ordinary car supplied wrench is good
enough with a torque wrench. Now a driver that you could set the
torque would be good.

Still not a very strong hook...

--
Cheers