Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus4779 Ignoramus4779 is offline

Default Anyone needs a military M105A2 trailer

On 2010-09-10, Ignoramus13544 wrote:
I won a great condition M105A2 trailer (judged by pictures, sight
unseen but the wheels look inflated and it looked good). I bought it,
because it was cheap to me (really, I bought by accident) and has nice
stake sides and top, which is what I want. I bid only for the sides
and top.

I was able to rescue the pictures from the govliquidation
website. Here they are.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/M105A2/

As you can see, it is in great condition.

Except for the mostly unreadable weight and dimension data plate...

The label sucks. I added some info to that webpage with NSN
information. It is 166 inches long and 83 inches wide. I would guess
that it weighs 1,700 lbs.

The plate and your data seem to indicate a coupler height range of 20
1/4" - 34 1/2", and a GVWR of ~4,700# which would make the trailer
suitable for use with any full sized pickup.

Hm, that would be cool if true. I will see when I pick it up.