Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Lidl Compressor

On 2010-09-10, Roger Mills wrote:
Lidl have this compressor
http://lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_...ndex_13876.htm on offer
at £80 next Thursday.

Is it likely to be any good? [It's quite a lot cheaper than a (roughly)
equivalent jobbie from the likes of Machine Mart].

I've often toyed with the idea of having a compressor - so this looks
like a possible opportunity to 'stick my toe in the water'.

How many of you own one?

An air compressor? Me.

And me (4 actually).

I've a 50l / 15cfm jobby when I really need some air and don't mind
the noise and a Bambi / Wolf 25l / 2cfm hybrid that is virtually
silent when I need a bit of air and want it without the need for
earplugs (or it's late).

Then I have the lightweight oil-free portable (240V) jobby that is
handy for blowing the dust out of stuff and tire inflation and a
similar pump on a 25l reservoir that the daughter uses up in Scotland,
mainly for the blowgun and tyre inflator.

Very handy when used with a rattle gun, air gun and tyre inflator.

Cheers, T i m