Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default Anyone needs a military M105A2 trailer

I'm curious. Did you buy this directly from DRMO or did somebody else make the initial government purchase?
Steve

"Ignoramus13544" wrote in message ...
I won a great condition M105A2 trailer (judged by pictures, sight
unseen but the wheels look inflated and it looked good). I bought it,
because it was cheap to me (really, I bought by accident) and has nice
stake sides and top, which is what I want. I bid only for the sides
and top.

I do not need the trailer itself. I can sell it very cheap, especially
if you can pick up on short notice. I am not sure when I will get it
becaue I need to get approval of EUC.

It looks somewhat like this.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/m...364/m101-2.jpg

I can take $250 for it.

You may need to do some military paperwork to get proper title.