Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default And now, the rest of the story

On 09 Sep 2010 16:57:52 GMT, steamer wrote:

--It's not millions; it's billions. The problem is global and
toppling the current administration is not the fix. The problem is buying
crap from the Harbor Freight-type stores that was made by people earning
ten cents a day in China or some other cheap-labor country. We've got to
knuckle down and buy American or British or French; it may hurt the wallet
a little at first but you'll be glad you did so down the road when the things
you bought haven't fallen apart. Quality has a quality all its own, so to
speak..

Sorry, Ed, but America no longer even _produces_ many of the tools one
can purchase from HF.

We have to free ourselves of the speaking weasels (and people who use
them) which have caused this mess in our legal, medical, educational,
penal, and unionized industrial systems. This will likely take more
than ten minutes.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.