Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles

Onetap wrote:
On 9 Sep, 11:32, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Agricultural land is exempt: A fact that many people who go to walk in
it don't know, which is why occasionally we find plastic bags full of
dog poo in the fields here. Id rather have the dog poo.

There was a bit in the UK news recently, about farmers who would like
dog owners to pick up and remove dog turds. Apparently it can contains
a bug which is responsible for a large proportion of cows miscarrying.
Google will find it for anyone who's interested.

Not half as much as foxes.

Foxes are disease ridden vermin, by and large.

Most dogs are not. They are usually wormed and fed clean food, ot carrion.

There are laws in UK urban areas, which chav-scum with status-symbol
agressive dogs ignor. Council wardens issue penalties to pensioners
who can't bend to collect the crap or school kids dropping litter. The
police are hiding in their stations.

Towns are no place for dogs anyway.

I saw a blind man fumbling around to bag up his guide dog's deposit;
there's no excuse for most others.

"I wuz caught short, m'lud. Wuff! Wuff!"

I'd rather prosecute the countless mums who drop little Johnny's
knickers in the streets and verges.

Or toss nappies around to NOT rot.
At least turds are biodegradable.