Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles

Matty F wrote:
On Sep 9, 6:28 am, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Well the Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles was left outside my garden
gate last night. I played back my CCTV and I found the culprit and owner.
Now 24 hours later the same person has walked past with the same dog and
left another mound further down the street. I was ready this time and I
followed them home.

Satan get thee behind me. My mind is full of ideas as to what to do with the
dog ****(1).

In NZ it's illegal to not pick up your dog turds. Is there such a law
in the UK?

No.

Unlike NZ we have indigenous wildlife beyond a flightless bird.

With foxes roaming the countryside, it is hardly reasonable to penalise
dog owners from adding to the piles of poo that are deposited by the
abundant species that roam in the areas most suburbanites don't go.

Agricultural land is exempt: A fact that many people who go to walk in
it don't know, which is why occasionally we find plastic bags full of
dog poo in the fields here. Id rather have the dog poo.