Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jethro[_5_] Jethro[_5_] is offline

Default OT The Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles

On 8 Sep, 19:28, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Well the Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles was left outside my garden
gate last night. I played back my CCTV and I found the culprit and owner.
Now 24 hours later the same person has walked past with the same dog and
left another mound further down the street. I was ready this time and I
followed them home.

Satan get thee behind me. My mind is full of ideas as to what to do with the
dog ****(1).

--
Adam

(1) I know what I should do but I doubt I will.

Funny, you're one step ahead of me .... a few times I have notice some
"neighbour" (we're in a cul-de-sac, so I doubt it's a casual passer-
by) has let their dog crap on our drive. I have toyed with the idea of
a webcam overlooking the area.

If I do ever get round to it, I'd like to think I'd parcel it up and
send it with a still from the cam...