Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default IGGY - Pocket Drilling

On 9/8/2010 4:52 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

You have an AHHA control? I used it for years. Great control for its
time.

Yeah, it's been a mostly dead reliable system. But it's getting hard to
find cheap computers without any AGP slots and finding video cards that
don't cause problems.

From what little I've read Mach has come a long way. This would be a
quick simple upgrade.

I'm sorta pondering building a dual boot system and trying both Mach3
and EMC. But it takes time to get used to any new system, and both will
require modifying all my programs (probably close to a hundred), just
not sure I really have the time to invest in that comparison. I am quite
sure I'd be happy with either, just have to make the call... G

Jon