Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles

Steve Walker wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
Well the Mound of the Hound of the Baskervilles was left outside my
garden gate last night. I played back my CCTV and I found the culprit
and owner. Now 24 hours later the same person has walked past with the
same dog and left another mound further down the street. I was ready
this time and I followed them home.

Satan get thee behind me. My mind is full of ideas as to what to do with
the dog ****(1).

Letterbox, with a courteous covering note.

Madam, I think you've dropped something?

Oh all right. Bleed to death...