CW

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

The four digit phone number is a while back but not that far. Living in
Manassas VA in about 1973, local phone calls still used a four digit number.

"alexy" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote:

Hell, the first car I stole was a Studebaker.

The first phone number I remember was my grandparents in 1949, "0384",
eight party line without a prefix.

Bringing the discussion back on topic (well, almost!), my Milwaukee
Delta bandsaw (also from 1949) has a sticker on it from the hardware
store in Middleton NY, with the phone number 8993.
--
Alex