Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default [OT] ISPs Tiscali/ talk talk, or whatever silly name they call themselves.

On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:01:00 +0100, "John Whitworth"
wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message
Adrian C wrote:

On 06/09/2010 10:59, Donwill wrote:
Can anyone recommend a decent ISP. I'm fed up to the back teeth with
Tiscali or Talk talk

You survived this long??

See who else is offering service to your exchange
http://www.samknows.com/broadband/broadband_checker

Ideally LLU service

He might already have that, with TalkTalk! ;-)

Personally I'd much rather be using BT exchange equipment ...

Why? You have to contend with annoyances such as IP profiles and you
have little control over noise margins. In addition you have to have
several companies involved if there is a line fault.
--
(\__/) M.