Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default BGE table-Kinda on topic. - 1 attachment

Kevin Miller wrote in
:

Thanks. How hot does that bad boy get? Any worries about
charring the wood near the opening?

It depends on the outside temp. In the winter when smoking at
225° you can hold your hand on it and not get burned. In the
summer when it's really fired up to cook steaks it gets pretty
hot. I don't think it will be an issue but I have a plan if it
does become a problem. Since it's tapered I'll just put a cinder
block under it and raise it up a couple of inches which should
add some clearance around the top.

Larry