Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default BGE table-Kinda on topic. - 1 attachment

On 09/07/2010 03:59 PM, Larry wrote:
Larry wrote in
:

I went to an unnamed BBQ supply store a while back and
found a table for a Big Green Egg that I thought was
awesome. Didn't take long to move along when I found out it
was $999. So I decided to build my own the way I wanted.
Results below...

Built out of 2" square 16ga tubing with a white oak top and
shelves. Given my welding skills it turned out far better
than I could have hoped.

Larry

Sorry, a smaller image posted also...

Thanks. How hot does that bad boy get? Any worries about charring the
wood near the opening?

--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska