Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] ISPs Tiscali/ talk talk, or whatever silly name they call themselves.

In article ,
Donwill wrote:
On 06/09/2010 10:59, Donwill wrote:
Can anyone recommend a decent ISP. I'm fed up to the back teeth with
Tiscali or Talk talk or whatever they call themselves first of all
their newsgroup service was virtually non existent so I went to a
German uni which I pay an extra £10 a year for but it's a good
service. And now recently my Emails are failing to come through,. no
information if their server has gone down. I can do without the
hassle. Where do I go?
Don

Good my emails are coming through this morning,I send an email to
myself and I can download it from their server within seconds. But of
course no explanation or apology from talk-talk O:-) despite two
complaints to them.

Rather the same as Pipex, then. They never give details of faults. Perhaps
to stop people claiming back money from them?

--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.