Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default [OT] ISPs Tiscali/ talk talk, or whatever silly name they call themselves.

In article , Donwill Donwill.seesig@in
valid.invalid scribeth thus
Can anyone recommend a decent ISP.

Yes, Zen Internet, not cheap but very good..

I'm fed up to the back teeth with
Tiscali or Talk talk or whatever they call themselves first of all their
newsgroup service was virtually non existent so I went to a German uni
which I pay an extra £10 a year for but it's a good service. And now
recently my Emails are failing to come through,. no information if their
server has gone down. I can do without the hassle. Where do I go?
Don

Eternal September, good works fine and its Free...

http://www.eternal-september.org/
--
Tony Sayer