Posted to uk.d-i-y
misterroy misterroy is offline

Default i have two battery chargers and they dont seem to charge most of the batteries

Both are fameart, one older than the other, I threw out a third charge
I had all were £10 or so. The new frame art came with 4 batteries and
it can seem to charge them up. I'm putting same batteries in to get
charged at he same time, I'm just not getting charge into the atteies,
apart from one set of 4 eneloop ones which are great no matter which
charger I put them in. Its mainly my radio and kids toys, but the use
is not high, apart from the radio which always get the good batteries.
ome of the frameart bartteries hardly seemed to take a dcent charge at
the first one.
What am I doing wrong, I am on the point of buying a big box of non-
rechargables and trashing the rest.
ta