Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David David is offline

Default Supergluing your fingers together

In article ,
"N_Cook" wrote:

Surprising I've never done it before . Thumb and second finger firmly glued
to either side of a connecctor. I tried methylated spirits first but no
effect seemingly. Then dilute acetone as nail varnish remover. I was
concerned about being too long on the skin so some cotton wool balls of
acetone around both areas and a Q-tip soaked in acetone, with a rotating
wedge-like motion, cautiously wedging skin from connector worked, but anyone
elses experiences/advice for the next time? Anyone ever glued one hand to
the other ?

If you had posted to one of the model plane club groups you would have
felt very much at home - in that hobby it is endemic

David - with glue free fingers at the moment