Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On 9/4/2010 12:48 PM, Morgans wrote:
"J. wrote

So I'm doing it wrong when I use a piece of 12 gage aluminum as a pull
string for 12 gage copper?

Why not use a proper electricians fish line?

So what, I use the aluminum to pull the fish tape and then use the fish
tape to pull the copper? Why do the extra step?

Not necessarily wrong, but do you really need to have a 15 amp and 20 amp in
the same area?

Nope, just the 20 amp.

It would follow that two 15 amp branches would be plenty of
capacity; more than even a single 20 amp.

And two 20 amp branches would be even better.

If you want to mess with the 20 amp added circuit, go ahead.

Who said anything about an "added circuit"?

You will
anyway, right?