Groggy

Default Outfeed table for saw?

I await photos with licentious and vicarious avidity.

pedagogically yours,

Greg

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Groggy wrote:
What is the carrier deck made of Keith?

Gray (grey David) laminate. It was either a Formica or a
Laminart product.

Oh, and a certain rowtah tableau is conspicuous by its absence,
these must be old pics.

April '02 to be exact. Today's landscape has you seeing the
jointer, Gumby the Powermagic 14" band sar (the model not
made by children in an oppressive turd world country I might
add) and the soon to be unveiled An Ultimate Router Table
when you are standing in front (operator's side) of El
Guapo.

Oh, and I did a little work on the Wall of Starrett which is
situated right to the left of the shoppe phone. It's
nothing to write home to Mom about, just got the combo's
hung up.

UA100