Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default OT Surveillance Experts ? OT

Sound isn't necessary , I just want to capture and record video of any and
every one who enters my yard . I want quad real-time display , and a minimum
of 30 fps (ntsc) per channel recording capability would be nice .

You might want to look into game cameras with IR lighting. I've never used one so take my
suggestion with caution.

I have a game camera. It does shoot night shots, but they are black
and white, unlike the daytime photos. The night time photos show the
deer in my yard eating the dropped apples, but they aren't nearly as
clear as daytime photos. Unless the camera was close to the face of
the intruder, I'm not sure you could identify the person.

RWL