Silvan

Default Gloat contest

charlie b wrote:

would come with hair, teeth and eye sight that would hold up for
the
expected lifetime of the models. Alas . . .

My grandmother is, well, old. I'm not sure how old. 80-something. She has
perfect 20/20 vision, all but one of her original teeth, and a full head of
old lady poodle hair. (She got a tooth knocked out at some point; kicked
in the face by a horse or something.)

I think women just have an unfair advantage, that's all.

On the down side, she has a very pronounced dowager's hump, and suffers
terribly with osteoporosis. I guess all is not so rosy after all.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/