Posted to sci.electronics.repair
who where who where is offline

Default Supergluing your fingers together

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:02:00 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
wrote:

Back to gluing cuts. I was sharpening a large hunting knife and managed
to cut the side of my right thumb to the bone. Cut was about 2.5cm and I
could see bone and other structures underneath. Didn't look like I cut
anything else and my thumb still worked ok so rather than getting it
stitched I used a grade of cyano we use for guitar work. Got the bleeding
stopped, wasn't much to begin with. Applied the glue and the cut was
closed immediately. I put cloth tape around the joint so the thumb
wouldn't flex as that was where the cut occurred. A week later the cut
had healed well enough to remove the tape. Now I have a scar but it is a
straight line. Be happy to upload a pic of it.

Is that a clue to your usenet nick?