Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default Supergluing your fingers together

In article ,
Meat Plow wrote:

Medical skin glue is based on a slightly different cyanoacrylate (butyl
rather than methyl, IIRC) and is easier on the skin cells. It's not
widely available, though, except as a medical or vetrinary adhesive in
expensive single-use ampoules).

Hmm I'll have to remember that. Didn't seem to prove very toxic to my
cut. Skin had mended around 10 days after.

I've used it in that way, as well, with no apparent adverse reactions.
I suppose different people may have different levels of sensitivity to
the stuff.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO