Philski

Default OUCH!

And just where do you think the saying "Tit in a wringer" came from?

Philski

George wrote:

There can be other problems. SWMBO once had difficulty closing the safe
door, leaned in, and made the right biggern' the left for some time....

"C" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:17:29 -0500, Silvan wrote:

I don't remember the conversational circumstances that lead up to this
recollection, but my boss shared a tale from his days working in a

sawmill
that left me hurting.

I haven't been to the mill, and haven't seen the machine in question, so

can only imagine exactly what happened. The essence of it is that a
freshly-cut hunk o' log got away and tipped toward my boss. It fell and
trapped him with his penis pinned to a piece of angle iron on the edge

of
the conveyor or whatever.

YEEEEEEEEEEOWCH!

I'm sure there's a moral to this story, but I'm not sure what it is.

Moral: More women should get into woodworking.