Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gerard Bok Gerard Bok is offline

Default Supergluing your fingers together

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:22:52 +0100, "N_Cook"
wrote:

Surprising I've never done it before . Thumb and second finger firmly glued
to either side of a connecctor.

To dissolve cyanoacrylate you need (warm) water and patience.
Or rather: patience and warm water as the most important
ingredient should go first.

One other thing to notice: superglue may be a marble in some
cases, it has very poor resistance to water.

Anyone ever glued one hand to the other ?

We may be sloppy but not that stupid ;-)
You may however drop by the nearest convent and ask 'Why?'.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok