RWM

Default Outfeed table for saw?

"Guy LaRochelle" wrote in message
What is the best way and what size is best for an outfeed table on a table
saw? I have a Unisaw. I just don't know if I should build a seperate table
(what size?) or if I should build an outfeed attached to the table saw.

What
is everyone doing for this? Room is not really a problem for me since I am
working in a 40' X 40' size building but its no use having it too big for
nothing..........right? Regards. -Guy

My shop is small so I have the Delta outfeed table that folds down when I am
not using it. If I had the room that you have I would make two idential
tables on casters to be used as portable infeed, outfeed, and assembly
tables. I would make them about 3' x 5' so that each could support sheet
goods. The tables are also great for moving multiple parts to the next
milling stage.

Good Luck - Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point, WA