Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Phred Phred is offline

Default Anyone up for making a B-17 restoration part?

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:13:42 -0400, Phred
scribed:

Hey all:

Just got the orginal 74 year old prints' for a drum and cable device
used on the B-17 bomber. The restoration guys want to see if anyone is
interested in making this part... I thought I'd ask here 1st, instead
of going to a big shop. I can upload the prints to the drop box if
anyone is interested... No Money, but you get a piece of history on
your calling card, plus I might throw in a few precision tools...

I dinna know the name of the pretty lady yet...

Best,

Fred V. Fowler III

Hey all:

I finally got around to posting the print file to the Dropbox... We
have been "balls' to the wall's" getting ready for the IMTS 2010 show!

Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Best,

Fred III