Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Do It Yourself -- Not

On Aug 30, 3:43*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:22:16 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Aug 30, 5:08*am, wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:42:41 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Heh Heh. Tell about some front line American technolgy then.

You are typing on it.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry old son. A Brit invention from WW2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer
Try again.

The Americans got that 20 ton vacuum tube maintenance nightmare out of
a big air conditioned room and into your pocket. (the microchip being
the technology I was talking about).

If you want to go back 60 years, I would just go back 40 and point out
who went to the moon.

*Oh, that was your captive Nazi war criminal von Braun. *Things seem
to have gone backwards since he died *I notice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_von_Braun
Before we get to how John Wayne won WW2, that was the Russians if
anybody.
Americans have always been good at buying/stealing our technology and
making money.

Still ****ed about how the revolution came out huh?
Get over it.
Without the Americans, you would be speaking German right now ... or
Russian. If you noticed, the Soviets kept everything they took from
the Germans- Hide quoted text -

So did you.