Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus24925 Ignoramus24925 is offline

Default Air leaks

On 2010-08-30, Brian Lawson wrote:
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:00:19 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Kevin(Bluey)"
I saw a system on an inventors tv show where a guy has
invented a system where the exhaust from air powered tools
is fed back into the compressor , reducing noise and
recycling the air.
I dont know how far he is down the track getting it
developed , but I would imagine it could be very cost
effective over a period of time.

ROTFLMAO !!!

Hey Phil,

I sort of wondered if there was going to be an "As Seen On TV"
tag-line coming too.

On the other hand, exhaust from other sources gets "used" for power
and re-supply, so why not?!?! Exhaust turbo-chargers, exhaust
steam-injectors, etc.

Recycling exhaust from power tools would not save energy, but it could
help keeping shop air cleaner and oil-free.