Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default OT can an adult learn skateboarding

Ignoramus4078 wrote:
I have to admit to having almost never ridden a skateboard, certainly
I am a complete novice. My older kid started to learn it and I am
wondering, can an adult pick that skill up or is it too late.

A related question is what skateboard would be good for an adult sized
beginner. I just want it to be easy to use.

Well if you have good balance, coordination and pain tolerance than have
at it...

Size wise I would opt for a LARGE board, say surfboard sized. Then when
you fall you have a chance of landing on a padded surface...

--
Steve W.
(\___/)