John

Default Touch sensitive Light switch for bathroom

Try different makes of switches - some may not CUDUNK as much. Mine goes
CERLICK.

--

Regards

John

"BigWallop" wrote in message

"dave" wrote in message
Is there such a thing available as a touch sensitive light switch

suitable
for
bathroom use? I hate that CUDONK of the pullcord!
thanks

Yes, if it's fitted outside the bathroom area. In fact, any switch can be
fitted outside the bathroom area, and it is only a limited few that can be
installed within the bathroom.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.