Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default generator circuit

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:40:39 -0500, "Jeff Johnson"
wrote:

"ProTeUs" wrote in message

"Jeff Johnson" wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message
Hi,

I just completed wiring and testing my circuit.

* no backfeed from the generator into the grid
* generator is disconnected from the load when service is on
* generator is disconnected from the load when service disconnect is on

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html

Jon

Just curious what you are trying to achieve here? It seems as if you want
the generator to take over supplying power to the house and barn when the
mains fail?

It's self-explanatory idiot. His logic is loud and clear. He is telling
you dip**** that his project works! and he doesn't need your ****.

I asked a simple question and I get attacked.

Careful, never get into a battle of witts with a person who has none.

I was just curious to what he
was doing. I didn' tunderstand his diagrams completely.

His diagrams, poorly drawn with incorrect symbols, are difficult to
understand. But regardless he's been told over and over that he needs
a contactor on the feed from the street, and he continues to resist
this basic bit of engineering necessity.

In any case since you seem to have an issue with anger management I'll just
add you to my ignore list.

I did long ago, and he simply nym shifted.

Not that it will help as I'm sure you'll just
spoof another email to try to bring everyone else down to your immaturity
status.