Mary Fisher

Default Touch sensitive Light switch for bathroom

"Permitted" doesn't mean "brilliant idea", mind; for a touch-sensitive
switch I'd want to know how it worked (there used to be some built in
to metal lamps which gave a distinct little tingle when you touched 'em:
*not* what I want in a bathroom, and equipotential-bonding such a
switch's metal exposed-conductive-part would make it Not Work anyway!
- whereas a non-contact capacitive type would be sensible).

But remember, folks, it's perfectly legal to carry a bucket of water aound
and use light switches.

Mary

HTH, Stefek