Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT Religion

"aemeijers" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
(snip)
And if I get up there, or just fade to black when I do die, and there is
no God, at least I won't have eternity to rue the decision to accept a
God when I had the chance, but knew too much to do so. And while I do
live here, I get the chance to do the right thing versus the wrong thing
when given the choice every few seconds, and that my life is better than
if I was doing the wrong thing all the time, and hanging around with all
the bad people. Man, those people work so hard at it, they could make
lots of money if they worked that hard at anything else.

So why does doing the right thing require believing in a God, and
supporting a church, and getting up early on Sunday? I try to play nice
with others and to do the right thing just because that is the easiest way
to go through life.

--
aem sends...

I am not the one you have to explain ANYTHING to. If there is no God, it
won't matter. If there is, you'll have to explain it to Him. The bible
does say that faith alone and works alone and faith plus works alone won't
get you into heaven.

Steve