Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default OT can an adult learn skateboarding

Ignoramus4078 wrote:
I have to admit to having almost never ridden a skateboard, certainly
I am a complete novice. My older kid started to learn it and I am
wondering, can an adult pick that skill up or is it too late.

A related question is what skateboard would be good for an adult sized
beginner. I just want it to be easy to use.

Possibly, but I guarantee you can learn the art of bone fracture! You
are younger than
me, but your bones will definitely break more easily than someone half
your age.
Take the protective gear seriously. A fractured wrist is supposed to be
a REALLY
common injury for the older crowd, ie. those over 20, and you can only
imagine how
much that would cramp your programming or machining style.

Jon