Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design

Default generator circuit

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:36:24 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Inj Ury Phd."
wrote:

On Aug 29, 6:49*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:34:28 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Inj Ury Phd."

wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:48*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 15:03:53 -0400, PeterD wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:16:49 -0400, "Jon"
wrote:

Hi,

I just completed wiring and testing my circuit.

* no backfeed from the generator into the grid
* generator is disconnected from the load when service is on
* generator is disconnected from the load when service disconnect is on

http://jons-math.bravehost.com/transfer.html

Jon

Fail... No contactor in the service feed to the load. Does not meet
code, does not meet specifications for transfer circiuts, is hazardous
and ANOTHER one of your crazy designs.

Correction: epic fail, not just ordinary fail.

Don't feed the troll

Mr. Keith have you finally taken control over that crack addiction of
yours.I am hoping to help many of you trolls to recover from your
addictions and return you back into normal contributing members of
society...Don't forget to make an appointment to see me next week...if
you are uncomfortable with that, then go see your nearest
practitioner.
Thank you, Come again.
Dr. Ury

Yes, AlwaysWrong, we all know who you are...

They know who you are too.

We know you're paranoid, too, DimBulb.

, if you want to live your entire life as a
crackhead Pipe chugging chugger that is your sad choice, but do not
say we did not care to help you out of that...I must return to my
normal practice, you will be seen by Proteus from now further on.Thank

Your normal "practice" is to be wrong, always, AlwaysWrong.

You, Come Again.

I've told you a hundred times, Dimmie, YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE. Now take your
perversions elsewhere!

Dr. Ury

Your latest nym is more moronic than usual, Nymbecile.