Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The William cooktop

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:39:56 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 8/29/2010 2:39 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I hope you have in in writing on the estimates or designer
conversation letters that you were against internals.

Haven't lived this long being naive, C-less ... everything is spec'ed,
then built to spec ... you be sure and do the same, cher.

You betcha, ma petite.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do,
we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we