Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Clausing 1500 lathe vari-drive question

Gunner Asch wrote:

Now Ive got to jack the whole beasty up, pour a pair of small slabs
under the two "feet" that hold the Instrument of Crom out of the
dust..making sure they are level and matching! and after the pour is
dry..gently set both ends back down, then level the ways carefully!

Most of us put concrete slabs under the entire shop. Is this some California thing?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller