Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default car bulbs in France

In article
, Peter
Crosland wrote:
Properly designed, and fitted, headlamp stickers do
work effectively

You may be right but I'm not convinced that the 'one
size fits all' little plastic discs on sale at Halfords
and the like, meet either of your criteria. Even if
they were 'properly designed' I imagine the precise
position of the sticker is vital. The instructions
consist of the usual incomprehensible diagrams so in
the end one just has to guess and hope.

You need to use the ones designed by the headlamp
manufacturer not a one size fits all type.

Peter Crosland

I haven't baught a H/lamp converter for 20 yrs or so.
Insulation tape in an appropriate pattern to stop dazzle of
an oncoming driver seems to work. The mask or beam
converter # is# required during daylight hours as well as
night

John

--
John Mulrooney

It's that deja vu feeling all over again