Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The William cooktop

Swingman wrote in news:TKmdnS8rJrE4C-
:

AAMOF, I'm picking up the vent liner and motor blower on Monday in
preparation for building the vent hood cabinet, which is going to be a
PITA ... I HATE the idea of building a frameless Euro style cabinet
enclosing that kind of baggage, but it's all the rage, donchaknow!

In 2002 we redid the kitchen (kitchenlet, since it is really small), and
the GE stove + microwave with exhaust had to be vented by going up in the
cabinet above, then through the ceiling to the outside. We never have
enough real suction there and it's noisy as hell!

--
Best regards
Han