Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default The William cooktop

Swingman wrote in
news
On 8/29/2010 10:31 AM, Robatoy wrote:

Once the tooling matrixes and silkscreens are paid for (no biggie IME)
they have to be able to sell them. I expect an expensive, but short,
honeymoon, then a serious price drop IF the thing even gets out of the
gate. You can charge only SO much for 'cool' for only SO long.
My guess? $ 3500.00 initially.

Agreed ... but lot's folks don't seem to blink at $3.5k these days for a
cooktop. Current kitchen job has a 48" Capital gas range being installed
that is twice that.

(I was tempted to send them the video last night to see it "The William"
might be of interest in lieu of the Capital ... I just want to play with
it.)

Go for it, Karl!!

--
Best regards