Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default The William cooktop

On 8/29/2010 10:29 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 8/29/2010 10:18 AM, Han wrote:
wrote in news:b7a5c998-8d59-4536-9b5a-
:

As there are quite a few woodworkers here involved with kitchens,
here's a new toy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBe3SDCcz8

I like the idea, especially since it doesn't require me to buy new cookware
such as an induction system.
Maar, potjandorie, Rob!!
Where is there more info than the Youtube video? Such as how much and
where to buy?

It appears "concept only" at this stage of the game.

Although no self respecting coonass would cook on an electric stove, that one
did pique my interest.

After all, we do like cooking gadgets, and that appears to the Mother of them
ALL.

How about a similar concept, but with a honeycomb of little gas burners?
Probably be a BITCH to clean though...

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.