Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default The William cooktop

On Aug 29, 11:18*am, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in news:b7a5c998-8d59-4536-9b5a-
:

As there are quite a few woodworkers here involved with kitchens,
here's a new toy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBe3SDCcz8

I like the idea, especially since it doesn't require me to buy new cookware
such as an induction system. *
Maar, potjandorie, Rob!! *
Where is there more info than the Youtube video? *Such as how much and
where to buy?

--
Best regards
Han

Niet zo ongeduldig! Wait 5 years and they will go the way of plasma
TV. The pricing is up against that phenomenon called: "Screw that, too
rich for my blood, a $ 500.00 unit looks just as nice and when do WE
ever need 21 different pots and pans." Or this old chestnut: "Too much
can go wrong."
Once the tooling matrixes and silkscreens are paid for (no biggie IME)
they have to be able to sell them. I expect an expensive, but short,
honeymoon, then a serious price drop IF the thing even gets out of the
gate. You can charge only SO much for 'cool' for only SO long.
My guess? $ 3500.00 initially.