Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default car bulbs in France

On Aug 29, 4:27 am, JTM wrote:

Until I came to replace a brake light on my Megane Scenic
the other day. Rear light cluster is held in by a couple of
T20 Torx screws. Now as it happens I had such a tool, but
only by accident! I'm sure not many people would have one,
so should the manufacturer be supplying such tools as a
safety feature?

In a recent inspection the brake light in my old Mazda had failed. I
discovered that I had a set of spare bulbs in the glovebox. The bulb
cluster in the boot had carpet over it secured by Velcro, and the
cluster just unclipped. So I was able to replace the bulb in about 20
seconds without tools.