Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default car bulbs in France

"Mike Lane" wrote in message
dia.com...

In practice I have never, ever, had anyone abroad show the slightest
interest
in anything I have got in or on the car. I do try to take most of the
above,
but I don't carry spare headlight bulbs - they're expensive and I've never
had one fail in the last 20 years or so.

A full set of spare bulbs costs less than a gallon of fuel unless you have
gas discharge lamps where its half a tank.
What else do you skimp on? Tyres? Brakes?

Also I've stopped putting those
nasty little stickers on my headlamps - I'm not convinced they do anything
and nobody's complained (so far).

Learn French and you will hear them complaining about the nasty Englanders
that dazzle them all the time.