Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Religion

On Aug 28, 4:15*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Mysterious Traveler" wrote

I'm not saying you have to believe in God, Just believe in the good
that Christianity does. It helps a lot of people who would otherwise
suffer when thoughtless people refuse to offer a little help. When
with a little help their lives could improve and as a result,
everyones lives could be better.
Support the people who are out there trying to make the world a
better place for everyone.

That would be a little easier to take if it was not for the reality. *In the
news recently a couple of priests and ministers are arrested for embezzling
and/or misuse of church money. *I'm talking in the millions. *They you have
the priests with the little boys. *Not to say most priests are like that, a
couple have run off with the girlfriends and married. *In particular the one
that got a young girl he was counseling pregnant.

I just have run into too many hypocrites to get all warm and fuzzy about
Christians being better people than others. .

We have a priest over here that was involved in terrorism and the
manufacture of bombs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudy_bombing