charlie b

Default Resawing on a Ridgid 14" Band Saw

The URL for the American Woodworker resawing article keeps
moving, making it difficult to link to from a web page.

Here's the start of the version I built based on that
article. It works quite well - the last photo on this
page should support my opinion.

http://www.wood-workers.com/users/ch...Resawing1.html

The articles diagrams for the resaw fence and the new
table top to support it had some holes in them when
you actaully tried to make them. I put together some
stuff for myself and thought they might be useful for
others - perhaps for you.
(all one line so watch the line wrap)
http://www.wood-workers.com/users/ch...leDetails.html

If you have questions about the one I built feel free
to e-mail them to me and I'll fill in any gaps you find.

charlie b